Government Jobs is also known as the public Sector services which provide to the public by the government Employees. Nowadays the career opportunities in government sectors jobs is increase 20-30% in 2016. Government jobs include services such as Army, defense, police, fire services, jobs for transit, legal services, human resources, accounting, IT, economic and international development, public, research , health care, public relations, civil services, and basic required education for the poor and much more.
Presently in Govt Sectors there are more and more new opportunities for govt job seekers in India. Seeking jobs online is one of the new trending in the world. Because more and more websites coming up every day to list latest jobs openings for fresher’s and experienced people in India. These websites are making recruitment much simple and easier for the public. Fresherslive is one of the leading online portal for updating latest openings in government jobs in India. We update latest 2016 govt jobs openings in central and state government sectors like Railways, Bank, Defence, PSC, SSC, Army, Police and More..
In Government Sectors there is huge job opportunities for 10th pass candidates. In this jobs there is an decent pay scale for low level works. Thus, government jobs provide various opportunities for every class. We list Some of the jobs that can be availed under the above qualification are as follow,
* Clerks job in Railways
* Labor jobs in Army
* Junior Assistant for District Court
* Security Guard jobs in RBI
* Floor staff
* Technician trainee and more govt jobs.
Being a 12th pass creates more high level job opportunities than 10th pass. And the pay scale for the people who apply in this category is high than 10th pass. Some of the jobs that the Indian government offers for 12th pass candidates are as follows,
* Group A Services in Railways
* Postal Assistants & Sorting Assistants
* Trade Apprentice
* Lab Assistants
* Telephone operator at Cordite Factory
* Constable jobs in Police
* Senior Secondary Recruits at Indian Navy
* Assistant Commandant at Indian Coast Guard and more.
In Government jobs there is a great and more career opportunities for Graduation or Degree Level for Fresher’s. Graduate can apply for all government sectors jobs depends upon their requirement for the position. And the pay scale for the graduation and degree level govt jobs is higher than 10th and 12th category job. We list Some graduate and degree level government jobs are
* Security Agent at Air India
* Electrician trainee at SCCL
* Cooperative inspector at Sikkim PSC
* Graduate Teacher for UP Model School
* Research Assistant for Assam PSC
* Engineer (Civil) for Rites Limited
* Investigator at Labour Bureau
* Assistant Accountant at UPPCL
* Assistant at BESCOM
* Assistant Executive Engineer at ONGC
* Security Officer at ONGC
* Agriculture Officers in Various Govt Departments
* Physiotherapist at BEL
* Security Manager at Punjab National Bank and more.
This is the first step for all Govt Jobs Seekers to know the career opportunities in different education level. Search and apply for your suitable Govt Jobs on Fresherslive.com. Stay with us by subscribing your email ID and downloading our official Android App.